Sharp/NEC Solutions Zone
Entrance Flow Management
Controlling the number of people in-store to support retailers’ Covid-safety obligations
Addressing an immediate need within the retail space, Sharp/NEC’s Entrance Flow Management is a dynamic customer counting and communication solution. Designed to help keep staff and shoppers safe by monitoring and controlling the flow of people entering and exiting an area, visitors are alerted once capacity has been reached, in order to limit congestion and aid social distancing. Through collaboration with Intuiface and Nexmosphere, and utilizing the NEC V Series Brightsign Bundle, the complete Entrance Flow Management is an all-in-one solution providing retail systems integrators with a customisable, ready-to-install solution.
The X-Eye Presence sensor from Nexmosphere is a narrow-beam IR sensor which detects if a person is present, and their proximity to the sensor. When the X-Eye Presence sensor is placed at both the store entrance and exit, the automated system keeps a dynamic record of the number of current visitors and, based on a real-time comparison to the store’s capacity, displays either an Enter or Wait message via the NEC signage screen.Multiple entrances and exits can be networked to support larger stores, with zoned areas to manage in-store customer movement.
The integrated Entrance Flow Management solution is cost-effective and highly efficient, making it ideal for integrators working in the retail space to supply and install. Intuiface’s no-code content creation platform allows screen content to be entirely cusomisable to support any retail context and brand identity. System integrators have the flexibility to adapt to local needs or integrate complementary signage content.
A proven partnership in retail systems
The combination of Intuiface’s expertise in interactive digital signage software and sensor technology for retail from Nexmosphere, with Sharp/NEC’s professional display technology and embedded computing, results in a seamless partnership and single source solution ready for deployment.
Solution that empowers advertising agencies and retailers to broadcast their brand story to the world by providing them with the easiest digital signage solution on the market.
We offer the easiest dynamic display solution out there. It empowers users to create an infinite variety of content scenarios and high-impact messages perfectly tailored to their needs and context.
We empower communicators to showcase their stories and to transform every screen into an opportunity to engage with their target audience. We enable them to be creative, agile and responsive in the design and delivery of their broadcast scenarios.
Today, more than 12,000 screens are being managed via our platform in 32 countries for companies such as Shell, Phenix Group, Mama Shelter, Spie, Lagardère Travel Retail, Boulanger or even Axa and Etam.
As part of the Alliance partnership with NEC Display Solutions, Cenareo Content Management System is availalbe to be installed directly from the NEC MediaPlayer.
HOLOCUBE is a fully integrated 3D projection platform that makes your product look like never before. It combines the most advanced modern display and projection techniques in a contemporary sleek housing. This enables product focused as well as contextual 3D projections.
Being a supplier of high quality goods you will want to differentiate yourself through the unique specs of your product. Nowadays this becomes a challenge as consumers get overwhelmed by an endless series of stimuli on the shopping floor. HOLOCUBE will offer your product the extra attention that makes it stand out from the rest. It creates a context that perfectly matches the needs of fashionable generation X & Y shoppers.
The big advantage of the strong 75 inch NEC High Brightness screen (NEC MultiSync X754HB) and the unique Holocube mirror and housing creates the only 3D display that can show bright and crisp video in daylight conditions (department stores, train station and other public environments).
The Challenge: Customers want to be able to experience your brand and your story with all of their senses and across all channels. Interactive touchpoints in sales areas and showrooms or at events create a point of experience for your target group.
The Solution: First we have to attract the attention of potential customers. One way to do so is by using Virtual Promoter, a life-size avatar that reacts to people walking by and establishes an extraordinary form of customer interaction controlled by gestures.
- 84" stand alone Screen (NEC) with integrated speakers for sound and a software to control the system via gestures.
- Scalable worldwide.
- Patented for Europe.
- Part of the Connected Experience.
„I’m very pleased by the successful test campaign with AMERIA’s Virtual Promoter in our Saturn stores. This interactive tool has greatly enriched the customer experience at the POS, paving the way for more digital signage ideas.“
Martin Wild – Chief Digital Officer of MediaMarktSaturn Retail Group
Put your customers into the driver’s seat and offer them to control what to see in those digital signage displays you use in your shop window.
Our StoreFrontControl unit can be easily installed and works out-of-the-box with any media player. It offers the user easy control over what is displayed on a display – be it flipping through a newspaper, choosing products from a portfolio or steering any other content.
StoreFrontControl works through single, double or even triple glassing (LowE glass) and installs itself as a HID keyboard through a USB connection. That way it works with any operating system (Windows, Linux, MacOS, Brightsign, Spinetix and many more) and any software platform like browser based content or specialised applications – the software just needs to react to keyboard commands.
Please download the brochure, or click the "more information" button to learn more about the challenges, the solution and the result of the QEII Conference Center solution.
Yodeck - Cloud Digital Signage on the Raspberry Pi
Who said that Digital Signage is just about the Display or the Player? Yodeck.com is a complete Digital Signage cloud service that powers thousands of screens around the world and used by big brands, such as Dominos, Pizza Hut, Delta and UPS.
What can you do with Yodeck?
- Manage what gets displayed on public screens, how, and when it gets displayed
- Show combined layouts of Videos/PPT, Images, YouTube, Web, Live Streams, RSS Tickers, Widgets
- Use the same Player for Digital Signage and In-Store Audio
- Super-Easy Central Management Dashboard
- One Yodeck Player Connected to Each Monitor
- Simple & Affordable Pricing: Monthly/Annual Fee per Monitor
- Innovative Features Coming Up
What is unique about Yodeck?
Yodeck combines three characteristics that, together, make it unique:
- Designed for Low-Cost Player Hardware - currently works with:
- NEC Vxx4 & Pxx4 series displays, or
- external Raspberry Pi 3 Player we provide, ready to be used
- any Raspberry Pi 1, 2, 3, Zero, Compute Module
- playback is hardware-accelerated on all options, for smooth playback
- Affordable service pricing - with remote support and software updates included
- Easy but Powerful Management Dashboard - supports any kind of content you can think of, while still staying simple so that anyone can use it
Why is Yodeck better than others?
- Unparallel Content Compatibility
- Typical Media: Images (any format), Videos (any format), Web Sites and HTML ZIP files
- Documents: PDF, PowerPoint, Word, Excel
- Streams: YouTube, Ustream, HLS, UDP, RTP and more
- Widgets: RSS Tickers (Scrolling Texts), clocks, Weather, and more
- Flexible & Easy Management
- Intuitive Web User Interface, so that any User or Department (HR, Marketing, etc) can manage content
- Mass-manage huge number of Media, with folders
- Create Playlists, with instant transitions between all types of content
- Define Shows (layouts), arranging Media/Playlists in a drag-and-drop screen layout editor
- Schedule playback, with a calendar-like view
- Easily manage thousands of screens using Tags
- Sub-Playlists and Tag-based Playlists for handling large collections of Media
- Proof-of-Play (Playback Reports)
- Enhanced Connectivity
- Ethernet (embedded or USB), WiFi (embedded or USB), 3G/4G/LTE (USB)
- HTTP Proxies, Web Filtering Access List, DHCP/StaticIP, and any networking configuration required
- Works over poor connections, can withstand total Internet outage of up to 30 days.
- Video-Wall Support (using 1 Player per screen + 1 "Master" Player)
- Increased Security
- Multiple Users with Permissions
- Detailed Access Control with "Workspaces", ideal for multiple content managers across different locations
- Two-Factor Authentication
- Encrypted Digital Signatures for verifying scheduling authenticity
- TLS for communication and content authenticity
- Hardened Player software, Firewalled
- Single-Sign On using SAML
- IP Whitelisting for Users
- Custom Password Policy
- Try Before You Buy
Who is using Yodeck and for what?
Yodeck is currently serving customers in the following industries:
- Menuboards - from small diners and cafes, incl. big brands like Dominos, Pizza Hut and McDonalds
- Internal Communications - companies of varying size and usage, incl. brands like Delta, Heineken and UPS
- Retail - businesses with physical store in a huge selection of retail industries, incl. brands like Flight Centre and American Express
- Dashboards / KPIs - display any kind of statistics and reports live on screens. incl. Brookhaven National Laboratory that use Yodeck to display status and statistics from their NSLS II particle accelerator.
- Transportation - from train stations schedule screens, to airports like Perth Airport
- Hospitality - used in tens of Hotels, in reception screens, Hotel channels, even pay-per-view STBs
- Healthcare - clinics, vetinaries, dentists, and more
- Betting - Betting Operators for in-shop live streaming and data feeds
- Education - several school districts, private schools, universities, research labs
- Promotional - countless businesses promoting their own services and activities
- Ad Networks - partners building networks, selling display time
With thousands of customers and more than 120 Partners in 30+ countries around the world, Yodeck can help any business make the best out of their screens.
info-beamer hosted offers a full digital signage platform optimized specifically for the Raspberry Pi. It makes use of all available hardware features of the Pi to deliver perfectly smooth, completely predicable and reliable results. All controlled by a cloud dashboard. Key features include:
- Hardware accelerated playback of FullHD (and 4K on the Pi4) videos.
- Perfectly smooth animations with full hardware support.
- A powerful web dashboard to manage one or thousands of devices.
- Programmatic control using a REST-APIs for complete automation and integration in other (existing) systems.
- Automatic security updates.
- A robust operating system with built-in self-checks and repairs.
- Various Video Wall options across any number of displays.
The platform makes it easy to create custom solutions for any use-case thanks to the complete REST-API, documentation and open design: Easily integrate existing infrastructure like content management or point of sale systems. Fine grained permissions allows controlled and secure account access for collaboration. Provided or custom developed digital signage solutions can be easily and reliably deployed on any number of devices thanks an incredibly simple installation process.
NEC PX1004UL Laser Projector - Simply Install And Relax
More than 20,000 hours of hassle free operation and high quality performance combined with low TCO thanks to the laser light source, the sealed light engine and the integrated liquid cooling system. The NEC scaler chip and the Sweetvision contrast enhancement deliver best image performance, clarity and crispness. And the free tilt and geometric control makes the PX1004UL extremely flexible and with projector stacking you can even reach a brightness of up to 40,000 ANSI lumen and a 4K resolution.
Focus on Customer Experience - Hemmakvall's New Store Concept
More customer experience in the store whilst driving more targeted sales and marketing efforts using high quality NEC 42 and 80-inch displays with digital signage software provided by Visual Art.
Retail chain Hemmakvall has designed a completely new store concept, focusing more on the candy in the stores and the overall customer experience rather than its rental movie services. This video shows the VIP opening of the new store concept at Vala shopping mall in Helsingborg, Sweden. By adding inspiring and engaging digital media technology, Hemmakvall is looking to enhance the customer experience in the store whilst driving more targeted sales and marketing efforts using high quality 42 and 80-inch displays with digital signage software provided by Visual Art. Colour richness, colour accuracy and the flexibility to change on-going promotions and campaign content using the new digital signage solution were all important in the design of the new store concept.
See the video of the store opening here: https://youtu.be/Rzklwyie_ik
Draco OPS+ KVM extender
The Draco OPS/OPS+ KVM extender simplifies the installation, operation and management of remote displays in retail signage, passenger information, medical and other applications.
A single module inserted into a standard OPS+ socket delivers HD and 4K video and digital audio connectivity, with full interactivity. Single wire connection – Cat X or fiber enables remote connection to displays up to 140 m / 10 km from the media source.
For hard-to-access and highly secure installations and for better system management the Draco OPS+ KVM extender delivers the ideal solution.
- High performance AV extension – Lossless video to 4K 60Hz, 4:4:4
- Single wire connection – Up to 140 m – 10 Km (Cat X and fiber)
- Safe, secure - Prevents eavesdropping and unauthorized access
- Flexible, instant switching – Matrix switchable, 8 – 576 ports
- Fully interactive – Instant USB 2.0, USB 3.0 data transfer
- Reliable - Built-in redundancy, hardware back-up
- Enhanced management – Monitoring and control of signage systems
- Ideal for signage applications – Retail, public venues, transport, finance
The Draco OPS+ KVM extender is compatible with every display with an OPS+ slot. Backward compatibility with OPS displays..
Flexible, maintainable and reliable
Allows displays to be located anywhere, with single cable connection and no additional power or network cables..
Maintains full interactivity for single/multi-touch and gesture displays.
Source switching: any source to any display
A KVM matrix switch enables simple connection of any source, of any signal type to any display; ensuring the right content is seen on every screen, whenever it is needed and wherever it is. Through a convenient user control interface or bespoke controller.
Reliability and continuous operation
By centrally locating source computers, system maintenance and up-time is improved. Controlled switching and enhanced monitoring from a central point raises confidence in the operational integrity of the display network.
Security in Operation
KVM extenders greatly enhance security by restricting physical access and preventing electrical intrusion. With controlled access to computers and secured access rights, only authorized personnel can reach sensitive and critical source devices.
The Condor Beamforming Microphone Array was created with the goal of decluttering conference rooms. The Condor, featuring a built-in SIP phone, sits above or below the NEC InfinityBoard, eliminating cumbersome devices and wires from the conference table. It can easily connect to any video conferencing system, and use any external sound bar or your monitor’s internal speakers.
The Condor is completely changing the look and dynamics of conference rooms.
For more information and demonstration of the Condor MT600, please visit our video at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mdBsmogeGo
The NEC InfinityBoard infinite possibilities to facilitate collaboration, drive productivity and keep employees attentive and motivated.
Meeting rooms are evolving into multi-use spaces. NEC’s InfinityBoard is designed to fit your meeting scenario, whilst perfectly fulfilling your needs for a powerful and scalable workspace. Presenting, brainstorming, reviewing, video conferencing or collaborating - whatever the objectives of your meeting, the InfinityBoard presents a perfect fit modular solution to achieve your desired meeting room space.
Your all in one solution for your meeting room
• UHD “pixel-free” viewing in 65” or 84” size.
• Future proof with upgradable OPS Slot-In PC.
• Flexible app installation according to customer needs.
• Easy multiple wireless presenting and collaboration supporting all devices (BYOD) including major operating systems Windows, MAC, Android and iOS.
• Ready for any video conferencing platform.
• Intuitive pen writing, palm erasing and finger touching.
X651UHD-2 Infinity Display, OPS, Huddly Camera, SP-65SM Infinity Speaker, 2 x passive Pen, MultiPresenter Stick
X841UHD-2 Infinity Display, OPS, Huddly Camera, SP-84SM Infinity Speaker, 2 x passive Pen, MultiPresenter Stick
Context-aware Retail Signage: Clas Ohlson - In the Clas Ohlson flagship store located in the recently opened Mall of Scandinavia in Stockholm, NEC teamed up with SMS/Smart Media Solutions, and Smartsign to create a new digitalized display solution that interacts with customers and shows commercial messages.
First, the screen was prepared with leafengine sensor technology and Smartsign software in the integrated computer - the Slot-in PC located on the back of the screen. Next, the screen was mounted in the custom made and stable stand, created by SMS/Smart Media Solutions. Two sensors were installed – one sensor senses if someone gets closer than one meter to the screen and the other one, a light-sensor, senses when the product is lifted from the shelf at the stand. The sensors were calibrated to be adapted to local light conditions. When the sensors are triggered, new messages appear on the screen. The stand integrates a professional NEC 40” display, leafengine sensor technology, two sensors and Smartsign software, along with the retail products from Kärcher and a product demonstration video. All in all, Clas Ohlson got a new integrated in-store display that engages with customers through a digital visual solution.
NEC leafengine - Making digital signage interactive with leafengine, a unified sensor - software connectivity that enables access to a broad catalogue of sensors, including gender and age classification, proximity detection, NFC, QR-Codes and many others.
BroadSign is the leading ad tech company providing secure and reliable automated digital signage software to media owners and operators across the globe. Enabling the effective management of dynamic content across complex global networks, BroadSign powers over 120,000 displays in venues such as airports, shopping malls, health clinics and cinemas.
BroadSign’s software suite includes BroadSign Core for content distribution, playback and proof of performance, BroadSign Serv Direct for sales inventory availability and proposal generation, and BroadSign Serv SSP for exposure to new buyers through a customized programmatic digital out-of-home solution.
The TeamViewer Host for Raspberry Pi is a system service that allows for the unattended access of Raspberry Pi devices so that they can be maintained, controlled, or managed with theindustry-leading TeamViewer solution, familiar to millions of users around the world.
- Remote Proof of Play on the NEC display
- Remotely adapt device options and see changes in real time
- Transfer Files easily to your displays
- Remote Access from desktop, laptop and mobile
- Easy, Fast, Secure