Sharp/NEC GLOBAL CUSTOMER PROGRAM
Delivering a consistent experience, the world-over
Designed for global enterprises, the Sharp/NEC GLOBAL CUSTOMER PROGRAM safeguards the highest quality and performance standards for your employees and customers.
No matter where in the world, the Sharp/NEC GLOBAL CUSTOMER PROGRAM brings control and consistency across your global visual estate. From procurement to deployment to ongoing support, with seamless integration between suppliers, regions, product offerings and warranties, this program makes it easy for you to manage all your international locations, via a single source.
Adopting global standards ensures a consistent experience across your entire estate with easy access to account management, products, pricing and support. The program underwrites our world-class solutions with a streamlined world-class global partnership.
What does the Sharp/NEC GLOBAL CUSTOMER PROGRAM offer you, a multi-national enterprise with expanding global business?
Adopting global standards brings technology familiarity for a consistent user experience. IT support teams can offer a more efficient response, and a streamlined approach to procurement and maintenance.
- Consistency across your global visual estate, supporting hybrid workflows.
- Global availability and reporting.
- Reduced costs associated with procurement and IT support.
- Improved operational and supply chain efficiencies.
We share your vision, working and learning together along the journey, providing unbiased technological expertise and consultancy.
- A trusted long-term partnership and technology consultancy.
- Joint product strategy development.
- Working together towards a sustainable future.
- Commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion.
- Uncompromising integrity and respect for personal values.
A global agreement means consistent pricing, efficient global sourcing and confident financial planning, all managed via a single point of contact.
- Standardised commercial terms.
- Consistent pricing, efficient sourcing and confident financial planning.
- Centralised contracts, planning efficiency and effective cost control.
With specialist expertise across every vertical sector and an array of solutions purpose-designed for hybrid workflows, Sharp/NEC understands your unique needs and can respond locally and globally, via a single point of contact.
- One contact person to ensure efficiency and transparency.
- Pan-global network of peers and partners.
- Seamless integration between regional suppliers and service partners.
- Global and strategic corporate sales team for regional and vertical expertise.
Only Sharp/NEC can offer non-biased technology recommendation from the widest range of LCD Large Format and Desktop Displays, Projection and Direct View LED plus associated hardware and software solutions. Quality comes as standard.
- Widest choice of globally available visual solutions with a common aesthetic.
- Stable product lifecycles, improved planning and asset management.
- Uncompromising quality and reliability.
- Longer lifecycles reduce consumption and limit waste.
- Highly recycled and recyclable products.
Sharp/NEC offers a network of regional service centres active on every continent. Experienced and highly qualified support staff provide professional support and technical expertise in your local language.
- Global warranty conditions for a safe investment.
- Long life warranties with optional extensions.
- Value added services tailored to your needs.
- Global integration and service partner network providing world-class support.
- Extended lifecycles through repair and refurbishment programs.
Learn more about the Sharp/NEC GLOBAL CUSTOMER PROGRAM and how it can help your multi-national business thrive!
Only world-class channel partners need apply
It takes commitment, integrity, technical expertise and a global presence to deliver the high-quality experience the end user expects from engagement with the It takes commitment, integrity, technical expertise and a global presence to deliver the high-quality experience the end user expects from engagement with the Sharp/NEC GLOBAL CUSTOMER PROGRAM.
Both Sharp/NEC and its global channel customers provide shared values, ethical business practices, territorial presence and the highest level of technical expertise.
Experience in collaboration and meeting room spaces, command and control, workspace design and digital signage applications is essential, across corporate, education, retail, transportation, healthcare and government sectors. Global channel customers are required to operate in at least two regions and four countries to qualify, in addition to other prerequisites.
Prospective global channel customers can find out more here: